Monday, February 15, 2010

New week....its Monday!

So, its Monday, Presidents Day today so the kids have no school...and its snowing...again! Supposed to get 3-6 today and another 2" by morning....if it comes, guess the kids will be off school again tomorrow. They will then have to start losing either their Spring Break or go into June...either way, not good. So much better to have no school when its nice and warm outside, not cold! We had a great Valentines day...Brad made me dinner, filet mignon, crablegs, baked zucchini, baked sweet potatoes and salad. I am so lucky to have him in my life...don't know what i'd do without him. I got Valentines from my kids....and they got them from us. I am blessed to have such good people in my life. Well not much more to say...here are some pics i took recently...
bottom pic is Tanner and Gio (a little boy i watch) in their snow cave..

1 comment: