Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Monday!

So, its Monday and i can definitely tell!! After getting Braden off to school at 7am, went back to sleep and slept in til 8...got Paetyn up, dressed and headed down to breakfast where we were joined by Khloe and Tanner...after they ate breakfast, and brushed teeth we were on our way out the door when Paety said "oh mama, we forgot my book'!! Which meant we had forgotten to read her book that she brings home on Thursdays, (but she brought home Friday cuz she wasnt there last Thursday) and her class book that she also brought home on Friday! We sat down at the table..good thing we were actually a little early today anyway...and she read her book to me, then we read the class book and took a picture of her page (cuz we don't know if we'll ever see the book again, so we always take a picture of her with her page). As we got in the car and were almost to school, i asked if she had her hat...um, no she didn't. Then i realized she was also wearing her broken zipper coat with no jacket underneath! I soo hope they don't have outside recess today....its pretty cold outside, so chances are pretty good they won't, but i'm sure i won't be getting Mother of the Year now!! lol Came home, got my coffee with my peppermint mocha creamer and home made whip cream in my HUGE Starbucks cup, and read my emails. Good thing i don't have anything planned for today...maybe i should just go back to bed??!! Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog format is working for me now - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world! I can't wait to read all about your life and your family!

    ReplyDelete